TLC's 'What Not to Wear' Ending After 10 Years


Watch Video

(Image Source: TLC)

 

BY TYLER FINE

 

After 10 years of dishing out fashion advice the TLC series ‘What Not To Wear’ is being taken off the air.

The cable network’s general manager and Executive Vice President Amy Winter says the final episodes will be a celebration of the show’s “monumental run.”

Co-host Stacy London released a statement expressing her appreciation...


“This show changed me and the trajectory of my life, I’ve learned so much from all of our contributors over the years. I hope we touched them as much as they touched me.”

Although fans may be sad to see it go, London’s fellow co-host Clinton Kelly says he’s ready to move on from helping the fashionably challenged.
 

“I’m proud of the work we’ve done and the lives we’ve changed, and I’m relieved I don’t have to point out that dark-wash jeans look dressier than light-wash jeans every day of my freakin’ life.”

‘What Not To Wear’ has been TLC’s longest-running primetime show...
...and as Entertainment Weekly notes -- also launched a whole trend in TV -- the makeover reality shows -- when it debuted in 2003.

After more than 300 makeovers, What Not To Wear will air its last episodes in July. Come dressed accordingly.
 

Read More @ Source

More Celeb Stories Here