Shameless Alice Barry flashes for Red Nose Day

SHAMELESS star Alice Barry has recreated a saucy Flashdance pose – complete with her signature glasses - for Red Nose Day.

Alice, 67 - who plays the resident madam Lilian Tyler on the fictional Chatsworth Estate – squeezed into a figure-hugging leotard and posed under a shower of red noses for a twist on the iconic scene.

She said: "I want to see if anyone out there can look as elegant as me in a leotard or as hot as Jason Donovan in a mullet."

This isn't the first time Alice has become a sexy screen icon for Comic Relief after posing as American Beauty actress Mena Suvari in 2011.

Alice said: "I've had great fun posing in my leotard and being showered by Red Noses but I always seem to end up half naked and on the floor for Red Nose Day."

Red Nose Day will take place on March 15.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here