rylan clark: i’m so happy for pregnant katie price

RYLAN Clark has given his "seal of approval" to best pal Katie Price's new man Kieran Hayler and said that he's over the moon they are having a baby together.

The X Factor star first met the former glamour model when he took part in her show, Signed by Katie Price and they became best pals.

Speaking today at the Tesco Mum of the Year Awards held at the Savoy Hotel, Rylan said: "I give my seal of approval to Jordan's new man.

I've met him and he's a really nice chap and I am so pleased she is having another baby. Good for her. They make a good couple and I wish them all the best."

Liberty X star Michelle Heaton and former TOWIE cast member Amy Childs at Tesco Mum of the Year Awards

Frock stars ... Michelle Heaton and Amy Childs

The 24-year-old, who won Celebrity Big Brother last year, also revealed that he would be keen to collaborate with his former housemate from the Channel 5 show - Claire Richards.

He said: "I'm up for recording with Claire from Steps. The X Factor tour was amazing but now I have a bit more time.

Rylan, who was wearing a smart black suit, said that two of his other CBB housemates, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, were keen to play match-maker for him.

Spice Girl Mel C and Denise Van Outen

Bit of Spice ... Melanie C and Denise van Outen

He said: "Speidi keep telling me that they will find me a husband. If I go to Los Angeles they said they have somewhere to stay. I hope to go at some point."

Rylan confessed he was excited to meet Spice Girl Mel C, and said: I'm three down I just have two to go now."

He met Geri Halliwell when she helped mentor him during the X Factor, and Emma Bunton when he appeared on her Heart Radio show.

Roxanne Pallet and Chelsee Healey

Soap girls ... Roxanne Pallett and Chelsee Healey

Michelle Heaton attended the bash in a white dress with gold trim.

The 33-year-old has recently reunited with her Liberty X bandmates for ITV2's The Big Reunion and performed a gig in her infamous PVC clobber on stage at the Hammersmith Apollo last week.

She said: "The Big Reunion tour is like a holiday for me. It's great getting together with the girls and putting on a show.

TOWIE's Nanna Pat and Louis Smith

Guests ... Carol Wright, Nanny Pat and Louis Smith

"Getting in the PVC catsuit was scary as I only had about 6 weeks between my double mastectomy operation and the tour so I didn't give myself much time.

"I was pleased with how it went and the doctor is happy with my recovery.

And the singer is keen to add to her brood with husband Hugh Hanley and said: "I'd definitely like more kids but time isn't on my side.

Lydia Bright and her mother

TOWIE-tastic ... Lydia Bright and her mum Debbie

"I have a cancer gene so soon I will have my ovaries removed at some point."

She has no plans to slow down in her career either, telling The Sun: "I'd like to make my own fitness DVD at some point with my husband. I'd also like to open my own gym."

Former TOWIE star Amy Childs said that she had just invested in a new house that was "50 yards down the road from my mum."

She added: "Things are going well with David Peters but there's no chance of marriage just yet. I want to concentrate on my clothing line and my salon. I'm a workaholic."

Pregnant star Danielle Lloyd, 29, who wore a fitted black dress, revealed that her third baby was "such a surprise" and "wasn't planned at all".

She said: "It was a shock at my first but now we are really happy. I'm going to continue working right up until the birth as I enjoy it."

Spice Girl Mel C picked up the Tesco Celebrity Mum of the Year award.

The singer said she was "really chuffed" with the prize, but admitted she does enjoy spending time away from her daughter.

"Going to work sometimes is like a little bit of a break.

"Nothing is as hard as entertaining children all day long and taking care of them," she said.

However, the 39-year-old mother of one, who will travel to Australia later this year to perform in a production of Jesus Christ Superstar, said balancing a career with being a mother does create issues.

"It brings a whole new set of problems with the jigsaw puzzle of childcare and the guilt you feel from being away.

"So that's interesting and it's something you're constantly working on, getting the balance right."

The star, who gave birth to Scarlet four years ago, was one of seven women who picked up an award.

The ceremony will be shown on Channel 5 on Mother's Day, next Sunday.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here