Justin Bieber’s gas mask gets second outing

JUSTIN Bieber has been causing a stink in the UK this week – so it's no wonder he has dug his gas mask out again.

 

The Baby singer – who angered parents by arriving on the O2 stage two hours late on Monday – donned the bizarre disguise for the second time in a week as he arrived back at his hotel last night, after a meal in London.
And yesterday he unleashed a Twitter rant, insisting he is a 'good person' and that only God can judge him.
He said: "I'm focused on the good things in life. I'm blessed and not forgetting it. I'm giving back every day for it. Can't phase me." He added: "I'm a good person. I know that. You can't tell me different. We know the truth.
"As long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. We are all equal in God's eyes & we have a responsibility to each other."
Justin Bieber
Bet you can't see me now ... Justin
FAME FLYNET
He went on: "I understand it is part of the job to be judged...but judge me on the facts, judge me on the music, and be careful of the judgement u pass.
"But know this...I'm only judged by one power, and I serve him.
"So yeah I will continue being me. i will continue to serve, to perform, to care, to love, to smile, to dance, to play, to sing."
Justin Beiber tweets
Positive spin ... Justin's tweets
The 19-year-old pop brat had a break from the tour last night and headed to Mr Chow's Chinese restaurant with his entourage.
But on the return to his London hotel, where crowds of fans waited outside, he covered up in the gas mask and beige hoodie.
And he seemed to have a little bother with the revolving doors into the swanky apartments he has rented for his stay.
Maybe he was trying to put a positive spin on things.