Kerry wants to marry new man

The reality TV star, 31, revealed she was happier than ever after a string of failed relationships.

And the former wild child, who has battled drug problems, says she is now on the straight and narrow for good.

She told the Sunday Mirror: "I am so in love with Steve and I would like to get married.

"We have discussed it and, as they say, third time lucky.

"With Steve I feel complete. I have been clean from drugs for two years. I am never going back to those ways."

The pair met at a charity dinner at the end of last year and Kerry insisted after just a few weeks of dating he was "The One".

Steve has now moved into Kerry's family home in Warrington, Cheshire.

Kerry Katona

Troubled ... Kerry Katona on This Morning in 2008

ITV
The former Atomic Kitten has four children, two of which are from her marriage to Westlife star Brian McFadden.

She re-married to former cabbie Mark Croft but they divorced in 2010 after a rocky break-up

The news of her happiness will come as relief to her many fans across the country.

Her troubles up until two years ago had sparked fears she would be doomed to a life of misery.

It was her shambolic appearance on This Morning in 2008 that prompted the most worries.

Prescription drugs used to help her battle depression made her speech slur on the show.

She later said of that period of her life: "When I look back to that era, it makes me cringe.

"I feel embarrassed and ashamed. I never want to go back to that person again."

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here