Kerry Katona reveals plans to marry her third husband-to-be Steve Alce

By Nadia Mendoza

Last updated at 1:54 AM on 26th February 2012

Kerry Katona claims to have kissed a lot of frogs to find her Prince Charming.

And fans can certainly vouch for that, considering ex-husband Mark Croft left her bankrupt.

Now the mother-of-four has struck up a romance with Mr Perfect, she is waiting for his proposal.

Kerry revealed: 'I have kissed a good many frogs. Now I have found my Prince. I am so in love with Steve and I would like to get married. We have discussed it and, as they say, third time lucky.'

Third time lucky? Kerry Katona says she hopes to marry boyfriend Steve Alce - and it has been discussed

Third time lucky? Kerry Katona says she hopes to marry boyfriend Steve Alce - and it has been discussed

Steve, who has a 14-year-old daughter and 12-year-old son, has already moved into Kerry's Surrey mansion after the pair met at a charity event in her home town of Warrington, Cheshire, last October.

Kerry continued: 'I'm the happiest I've ever been... With Steve I feel complete. I have been clean from drugs for two years. I'm never going to go back to those ways... I have someone who is there for me.'

Unlucky in love Kerry has two failed marriages behind her, including Croft and her first ceremony to Westlife star Brian McFadden in 2002 which lasted less than three years.

The 31-year-old told the Sunday Mirror her favourite thing about Steve, 33, is his relationship with her children Molly, 10, Lily, nine, Heidi, five, and three-year-old Max.

Popular with the kids: Kerry has said that her four children adore Steve and were happy for him to move in

Popular with the kids: Kerry has said that her four children adore Steve and were happy for him to move in

She gushed: 'More than anything what made me fall for Steve is the way he is with my kids. They run to him when he comes through the door and he dotes on them.'

Kerry also spoke about their first date together, saying they chattered all night without Steve making a move other than a gentle kiss on the cheek goodbye as he waved her off in the car.

Spilling the beans about their Valentine's Day venture, she said Steve had given her an iPod docking station at first to confuse her, before treating them to dinner at The Dorchester hotel in the evening.

Kerry said: 'Back at his house he lit 22 tea lights around the bed, because we first met on the 22nd. And he put petals all over the bed, with a little jewellery box and Adele playing in the background.'

She added: 'We have discussed marriage and I think it will happen in the future. He keeps saying to me, "You know it's a leap year this year?" But I said, "Never!" It's so wrong for a woman to propose.'

Whirlwind: The couple have only been dating four months, but have already moved in together

Whirlwind: The couple have only been dating four months, but have already moved in together


Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here