The Wanted Biz session

WANTED star Nathan Sykes will be glad for the comfort of his own bed this festive season - after revealing he was downgraded at a posh London hotel for looking like a tramp.

While the rest of his bandmates slept in luxury suites, the heart-throb was banished to one of the cheapest rooms.

EXCLUSIVE cover of Ne-Yo smash hit

He said: "We'd been on a 20-hour video shoot and I was hoping I'd be upgraded to a nice room.

"I was wearing a track suit. I walked in and the man on reception downgraded me to the lowest possible room because I looked like a tramp.

Nathan Sykes

Knock-back ... Nathan Sykes

Dave Hogan

"He apparently felt bad afterwards because I was so polite.

"But I walked into Max's room and he had this amazing, huge luxury suite."

Nathan, Siva, Max, Jay and Tom

Session stars ... Nathan, Siva, Max, Jay and Tom

Dave Hogan/The Sun

The five lads – Nathan, Max George, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran – swung by The Sun studios to perform a session which included No.1 single Glad You Came.

They also sang hit single I Found You and a cracking cover of Ne-Yo smash Let Me Love You.

After a hectic year travelling the globe, the lads are now taking a well deserved break with their loved ones over the festive season.

The Wanted perform for a Biz Session

Glad they came ... The Wanted

Dave Hogan/The Sun

Siva is spending quality time with his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey.

The loved-up singer said: "She's the girl of my dreams."

He also hinted a marriage proposal could soon be on the cards.

Max George

Single ... Max George

Dave Hogan/The Sun

"It's very possible when the work dies down and we settle a bit. Definitely.

"I have a bit of a sore knee so I haven't got down on one knee just yet."

BOYBAND sing the massive hit that sold four million around the world in Sun studio

Nathan is splitting his time between chilling with his family and 'doing DIY'.

While Max, 24, who split with fiancee Michelle Keegan, who plays Tina in Coronation Street, earlier this year, is excited to spend time with his grandparents.

Siva and Nareesha McCaffrey

Still going strong ... Siva and Nareesha McCaffrey

Twitter

He admits he is finding it hard to adjust to the single life.

He said: "It's a bit weird, but it's alright. I miss it, but you get on with it.

Siva Kaneswaran

Thinking about marriage ... Siva Kaneswaran

Dave Hogan

"I'm too busy to really think about it to be honest. I'm not dating, I'm not partying much. It's more work than anything.

Nathan Sykes in Biz session

Ready for Christmas home comforts ... Nathan Sykes

Dave Hogan

"We are still in touch a little bit but I'm letting her get on with things. She seems good, she's doing well at work. So am I, so we're both doing alright."

Tom Parker

Seasonal cheer ... Tom Parker

Dave Hogan

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here