Helen Flanagan is still looking her breast after Christmas

HELEN Flanagan decides to take the plunge and carry on with a drink after any excesses at Christmas - but she should have stayed off the pink.

The I'm A Celebrity star stepped out in Manchester with her gal pals last night, ensuring she stole the spotlight in a cleavage-parading top and a shocking shade of neon lippy.

She wore her hair up in a tight bun but the pink lipstick gave her an odd look.

Still, many eyes would have been focused elsewhere – courtesy of her gaping attire.

She also donned a pair of thigh-high leather boots that put Darth Vader's footwear to shame and accessorised with a clutch bag.

Despite the indulgences that come with the festive season, slender Helen didn't appear to be suffering any bloating side-effects from roast turkey dinners or Milk Tray binges.

Helen Flanagan

Those boots weren't made for walking long distances ... Helen Flanagan

EAMONN & JAMES CLARKE

The former Corrie actress hasn't had the best December of her career, after sparking a storm of controversy earlier this month.

She caused outrage by posting a picture of herself on Twitter in a lacy black bra with a gun pointed at her head – days after the Sandy Hook school shooting in the US.

Helen was quick to apologise, admitting she was "stupid" and "insensitive".

In a heartfelt statement, the 22-year-old said: "I would like to sincerely apologise to the families of the victims of the Connecticut massacre and anyone else who I offended through the picture that I tweeted on Monday.

Helen Flanagan

Odd lips ... Helen Flanagan sports strange pink pout

EAMONN & JAMES CLARKE

"I did not mean any offence and the picture was posted without thinking.

"This was a huge error of judgement on my behalf and as soon as I realised my error I removed the picture immediately. I apologise unreservedly for my actions.

"Like the rest of the world, I have looked on in dismay at the tragic events that have unfolded in Connecticut and my thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and friends."

Helen Flanagan

Party girl ... Helen Flanagan

EAMONN & JAMES CLARKE

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here