Mariah Carey: All I want for Christmas is you, you and you

MARIAH Carey snuggles up to her children and husband in a heart-warming Christmas snap.

The singer and Nick Cannon look the very epitome of happiness as they share a touching moment with their kids.

Mariah's daughter Monroe snuggles into her lap while twin brother Moroccan appears deep in concentration as he bonds with Nick, in Santa Claus gear.

Another image shows Monroe taking flight in Nick's arms surrounded by opened presents under their Christmas tree.

And the clan ventured outside for a wintry photo as they braved the heavy snowfall.

Naturally, Mariah piled on the make-up for Christmas Day and no doubt had to re-powder her nose after their trip outdoors.

Nick Cannon and Monroe

Flying high ... Nick Cannon and Monroe

Dembabies.com

The family have travelled to the mountain celebrity haunt of Aspen, Colorado, for the festive period.

It's straight back to work for Mariah following the holidays as the new series of American Idol gets underway.

She's also working on her new album, which is due out in March.

Talking about the studio collection, Mariah said: "I'm collaborating with a lot of my favourite people but the main thing is I'm not trying to follow any particular trend, I want it to be well received.

"I want to stay true to myself and the music that I love and make the fans happy."

Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon, Moroccan and Monroe

Snow cute ... Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon, Moroccan and Monroe

Dembabies.com

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here