N-Dubz Fazer: I'll never date anyone as famous as Tulisa again

AS the former N-Dubz bandmate and boyfriend of Tulisa, Fazer admits he'll never go out with anyone famous again.

Having dated the X Factor judge for over 18 months, he says he has no desire to be part of another celebrity couple.

The rapper explained after his solo session at The Sun studios: "I would never get into another relationship where it's so open to the public eye. When everyone else has an influence on it, when does it leave time for you two?

"No, man. Everyone's got an opinion on this and that. I'll never tell anyone who I'm in a relationship with next."

Fazer

Rapper ... Fazer

Dave Hogan/ Gareth Davies

But he does miss having Tulisa, who he often refers to as "T", and Dappy by his side?

After performing his new single Killer and a cover of Sting's Englishman In New York, he told us: "I miss the magic in the studio, the arguments and performing, but I'm having a lot of fun.

"A lot of people had no expectation of Fazer, so it's good because I can keep reinventing myself.

"There's more to Fazer than just rapping. I produced almost all of the N-Dubz tunes – I co-produced Dappy's No Regrets and produced and wrote T's single Young."

FORMER N-Dubz singer, rapper and producer lets rip in the studio performing his debut track

The 25-year-old is going for it when it comes to pimping his talents out.

With a clothing range in the pipeline, a new single, an album and his own BBC TV reality show Fazer's Urban Orchestra announced for next year, work couldn't be better.

But he's still close to his childhood buddies and can see a reunion in the near future.

Fazer

Killer tune ... Fazer

Dave Hogan/ Gareth Davies

He said: "We're all so busy but we keep in close contact over the phone and texts.

"Next year we'll have three solo projects coming out then hopefully mid 2014 we can come back and do another N-Dubz album. I'd be over the moon."

Asked if cousins Tulisa and Dappy really dislike each other, Fazer replied: "We used to say the worst things to each other – then half an hour later it'd be fine. Those two grew up in the same house, but now because T's doing The X Factor it means they must hate each other!"

But in the meantime, he's been busy working - and partying with - "Selena Gomez".

He said: "I met her a few months before I started writing some songs for her on a random one.

Tulisa and Fazer

Ex Factor ... Tulisa and Fazer

Wenn

"There was a big after-party and I was up in a hotel room with a couple of mates and she happened to be in there.

"She's just a normal girl, man. She's cool. She's like me and you. She was just chatting away about living in Barbados."

And he's not bothered if his tracks get picked for her album or not.

He said: "At the moment we're waiting for her to see what she thinks. If she picks them up I'm going to celebrate. If she doesn't, I'll be laughing too. One man's miss is another man's hit."

He's even written - albeit by mistake - a track for One Direction.

Fazer revealed: "I came up with a record recently and thought it would really suit the boys, so I'll submit it soon and see.

N-Dubz

N-joying their success ... the way N-Dubz were

"I've got a lot of respect for what they do but I'll leave that stuff to them. I can't picture myself doing the popslide and all that."

Of his groupies he said: "Groupies? It's like a job in itself! I swear to you, I should get paid for dodging girls. It's crazy.

"One girl came up to me and said her mum had a foot fetish. So the mum says: 'I think you're flipping gorgeous. I'd love to suck your toes.'

"I've heard of girls wanting to suck certain body parts, but I couldn't believe it. I took off my shoes, my socks, put the toe up to her mouth – but when her tongue touched me it was like an electric shock! She wasn't even fit. She was just a weirdo mum."

THE Sun's exclusive session with former N-Dubz musician Fazer covering Englishman In New York

And his Twitter fans aren't any less coy either.

He said: "I like the dirty messages. The more raunchy the better! You can have mad banter with girls. My fanbase are like family to me but certain ones are really flithy. They're a bit mad, especially the N-Dubz fans."

The only thing that irks him is when cowards get "lippy" online.

He said: "You've got all these internet gangsters sitting behind their computers where you can't get them, yelling abuse."

On the recent Twitter spat with Tulisa and Alan Sugar, he ranted: "He's been on at her for a while. What's his problem with her, man?

"The young girl's trying to make something of herself. He's made a lot of money for himself and no one's knocking him. Just keep your opinion to yourself, bro."

Alan Sugar

Twitter spat ... Sugar vs Tulisa

And while he says the only time he ever got starstruck was when he met Will Smith, he's got a phonebook of famous mates including Mr Hudson, Niall Horan, Rita Ora, Nick Grimshaw, Danny O'Donoghue and Kate Moss.

He says on meeting the supermodel: "Me and Dappy were just walking around at a festival a few years ago and we saw this golf buggy come swinging towards us. It was Kate Moss.

"She was like, 'Fazer, Dappy! My kids love you!' We have a lot of the same Primrose Hill friends so she's often at the same parties. We have a laugh. She's got banter for days."

And even though Fazer's got a new, work-focussed, mature attitude, he's still trouble underneath.

He says: "I'm just an expert at hiding it and not getting caught."


Fazer's new single Killer is out now

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here