Blake Fielder-Civil is to become a dad for the second time

AMY Winehouse's ex Blake Fielder-Civil has discovered he is to become a dad for the second time - just after he was forced to fight for his life following a drink-and-drugs dender.

Former junkie Blake's girlfriend, Sarah Aspin, found she was pregnant four days after Blake was rushed to hospital suffering from organ failure.

And now she has told of her turmoil as she came to terms with falling pregnant just as her boyfriend was put into a medically-induced coma.

Sarah Aspin

Expecting ... Sarah Aspin

REVEAL

Sarah, who is already mother to Blake's 15-month-old son Jack, said: "I don't agree with abortions, but I couldn't help but think that being on my own with two children, while I was grieving, could be too much to deal with.

"But I thought that I had Blake's life inside me – and there was no way I was going to get rid of it."

But as Blake, 30, was brought out of his coma, 34-year-old Sarah told him the happy news.

She said: "I whispered it in his ear and even though he was really weak, he smiled."

Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil

Former couple ... Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil

And Sarah has revealed that Blake is now recovering so well that doctors have told him he may be allowed to go home as early as next week.

But as the pair prepare for a new addition to their family, Sarah says she has come to terms with Blake's past relationship with his ex Amy - who tragically died in July last year.

Sarah explained: "Amy used to phone Blake late at night and he'd speak to her for two to three hours at a time.

"Sometimes I would get annoyed. She would say all sorts of things about how much she loved him – she was always telling Blake she loved him.

Reveal

Full feature ... Reveal

"If he'd wanted to be back with Amy, he had plenty of opportunities to go back to her. But he chose to be with me."

Sarah added: "In the end I just started feeling sorry for her. Blake used to tell Amy, 'For somebody so tiny, you cry too much.'

"He was her therapist. He'd tell me that they were more like brother and sister than lovers. And that's the way I saw it."

Read the full interview with Sarah at http://www.reveal.co.uk/

Full feature appears in Reveal, on sale now.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here