Lady GaGa gets the right Formula

Looking demure in an elegant gown, the chart-topper continued a recent trend for toning down her outrageous wardrobe.

Of late she's been seen in conventional clobber during evenings out in New York and hospital visits to see a sick pal.

And the bright colour of her gown were her only concession to head-turning as she greeted India's media at a press conference in Dehli, while also sporting beads and classy updo.

The singer is in town to perform at a Formula One after-party as part of India's debut on the F1 circuit on Sunday.

And she admitted she has some special plans in mind.

In between sips of tea, the star said: "I work very hard, so everyone of my performances are so different. We have built a special stage for the show on Sunday which is unique for India."

She continued: "I am going to perform some of my collaborations with Indian DJs.

"My outfit is going to be a hybrid of my vision and the Indian vision.

"I have modernised it a bit. There will be some surprises and I am very excited for you to see my show."

Classy ... Lady Gaga

Classy ... Lady Gaga

GaGa also said she is looking forward to seeing more of the country and its people during what was her first visit there.

"I am extremely grateful to the people for welcoming me here. The sights in India are beautiful, but most beautiful are the people.

"I can't wait to come back here and see more of my fans."

Read More @ Source

More Celeb Stories Here