Celebrity Roundup

Sandra Bullock's son gifted with his first Warhol artwork

Sandra Bullock's talent agents have gifted the actress' one-year-old son with his first Andy Warhol print after paying $14,000 for it at a charity auction.

The Oscar winner attended the 2011 amfAR Inspiration Gala at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont hotel on Thursday to pay tribute to Elizabeth Taylor, alongside guests including Colin Farrell, Selma Blair, Rose McGowan and British singer Estelle.

The night included a special sale to raise money for the AIDS charity founded by the late acting icon and Bullock's reps decided to dig deep to win a print of Warhol's famous Peaches artwork as a present for the Hollywood star's adopted tot, Louis.

After winning the lot, Bullock joked with the crowd, "I want to thank Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd for not being cheap f**ks and gifting my son with his first Warhol."

Justin Timberlake to take hiatus

Justin Timberlake is planning to step out of the spotlight for a career break so he can travel and be "spontaneous".

The "SexyBack" singer has been working hard to relaunch himself as an actor in recent years, but has now decided he needs some time off.

Timberlake admits turning 30 back in January inspired him to slow down and he now wants to take an extended break to travel the world.

He tells Esquire magazine, "I think you can work and work and work and never really live. The plan is to have no plan. I'll probably travel, but I'd rather be spontaneous. I feel like I've earned at least a little bit of time to do that...

"There were times I was motivated by the fact I wanted to be the biggest music star in the world. Maybe it wasn't a conscious thought, but it was an underlying theme. I've spent a lot of time feeling like I needed to validate so much of who I was by what I did.

"After I turned 30 I started asking myself questions why... The only validation I crave now is to be inspired in the same way I've always been. That's all I really owe myself at this point. If I stopped now, I could look at everything I've done and be so proud."

'Twilight' film re-cut over steamy sex between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

A sex scene between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had to be re-edited after censors gave the latest "Twilight" movie a restrictive R-rating.

The two actors, who are rumored to be dating in real-life, stripped off to film a series of saucy shots for the first installment of the vampire franchise's two-part conclusion, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn."

Stewart, who plays Bella Swan, has now revealed the footage was so racy, the movie was given an R-rating, which bans viewers under the age of 18 seeing the film without an accompanying adult, so film bosses re-edited it to make it more appropriate for teenagers.

She tells Glamour magazine, "It was so weird, it didn't even feel like we were doing a Twilight film. I was like, 'Bella! What are you doing? Wow! What is happening here?!' It was very surreal. We (originally) got rated R. They re-cut it."

Jennifer Lopez vows to keep next romance private

Jennifer Lopez has vowed to keep her next romance "out of the public eye" after a series of high-profile failed relationships.

The singer/actress split from her husband Marc Anthony earlier this year and is now rumored to be dating "The Hangover" star Bradley Cooper.

Lopez, who was previously engaged to actor Ben Affleck and dated rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs, has now decided she will keep future partners away from the spotlight in order to maximize the chance of the relationship succeeding.

She tells Glamour magazine, "I think to give something a chance, to really get to know somebody, you want to do it out of the public eye. You know the media - they want to rush everything."

She adds, "I think I've finally learned the biggest lesson of all. You've got to love yourself first. You've got to be OK on your own before you can be OK with somebody else. You've got to value yourself and know that you're worth everything. And until you value yourself enough and love yourself enough to know that, you can't really have a healthy relationship."

Britney Spears tickets: Win a pair of tickets to see Britney at the 02

Britney's sexy new music video - Youtube

Want to see Britney at Wembley next Monday (31st October)?You can with the Sunday Mirror.

We have five pairs of tickets to give away to see the Queen of Pop on her UK tour.

All you need do is tell us what the name of her latest album is, answer below for your chance to see her live during her UK tour.