Amy Childs is boosting her boobs to a 32DD

The former TOWIE babe, 21, wants her "saggy" 32C breasts enlarged to a "perky" 32DD.

Amy said: "When I first got them done, they were up here. They were so nice and pert.

"Now they're just really saggy and heavy. They give me backache too.

"All implants drop, but mine have especially. Maybe it's because I was too young and still growing.

"I've had all my consultations now and decided on a 32DD."

The glamour model also told new! magazine she isn't worried about having heavier implants.

She revealed: "I'm having them behind the muscle. My first ones were in front of the muscle but, this time, I'm going behind. It means they will stay up a bit more.

"A lot of people go for that now, but apparently it's more painful. I remember the pain from the first time. It's not the operation really, but the little scars underneath. Ugh, it makes me feel sick.

"The first time, I was like, 'Boom, I'm getting my boobs done'. I was so excited, but now I think more about the procedure and the anaesthetic.

"It's a life-changing operation."

Amy also spoke about her friend Danielle Lloyd, who had her implants removed after she woke up in a pool of blood following an op to have her assets enhanced.

Docs found a blood clot and she had to have a transfusion.

Amy admitted: "You do hear horror stories and things can go wrong.

"All surgery has a risk though, doesn't it? That's why I've done my homework on who to go with."

Amy said of Danielle, who is now a 32AA: "I've spoken to her since and she said she feels better without her implants.

"I think she looks lovely now. She says she's more confident.

"But I know I'll be more confident when I get mine in."

Read the full story in this week's new! magazine — out today.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here