New mum Jessica Simpson shows off baby Maxwell

The singer-turned-actress gave birth to Maxwell Drew on May 1st, but has been keeping her out of the limelight.

But now she has appeared with the tiny tot in People magazine, and revealed how life has totally changed for her and fiancé Eric Johnson.

The singer-turned-actress said: "Life has completely changed. From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!

"We stare at her all the time. We can't get enough."

Announcing the birth on her website, 31-year-old Jessica said: "We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received.

"This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"

She later tweeted: "I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."

Read More @ Source

Puff Daddy feat R Kelly - Satisfy You {XVID} [Solly4Life]

Puff Daddy feat R Kelly - Satisfy You {XVID} [Solly4Life]

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here