Victoria Beckham posts Twitter pic in her dressing gown at a shoot

The 38-year-old posted her pout on Twitter, saying: "Great shoot for US magazine, coming soon."

Scrubbed up for a glamorous job in Los Angeles, the designer was wearing heavy make-up, with fake eyelashes, red lips and her hair backcombed.

Earlier this week, she insisted she wasn't actually as miserable as she looks - but still didn't flash an inch of gum for the camera.

She said of her glum face: "I don't feel like I have to scream and shout about it - I know I am a happy person.

"So I don't get upset when people comment on the fact that I look quite miserable all the time."

And it's not as if she has nothing to smile about.

The former Spice Girl has asked Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria to be daughter Harper's godmother.

Eva Longoria and Victoria Beckham

For-Eva friends ... Beckham and Longoria

And it's thought she's "thrilled" to take on the challenge.

The 37-year-old actress is said to be flying out to London later in the summer for the christening.

She'll have one Beck of a job trying to find a present Harper hasn't already got.

Read More @ Source

Dotz On A Nigga Head

Subscribe, comment and rate. Hit me up if you want the track.

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here