Caught Live: Backstreet Boys & NKOTB @ O2 Arena

The concert venue was entirely packed with women for the Backstreet Boys and New Kids On The Block gig.

The bands were performing the last leg of their joint British tour to thousands of screaming ladies, who didn't seem to care that their childhood idols had lost a few hairs since they last saw them onstage.

All of the favourites were included in the show; Backstreet's Back, I Want It That Way and As Long As You Love Me all made an appearance.

Meanwhile NKOTB had the whole crowd singing every word to songs like Hangin' Tough and Please Don't Go Girl.

NKOTB & Backstreet Boys

More the merrier ... NKOTB & Backstreet Boys on stage together earlier in UK tour

When the blokes first announced their decision to double up on a tour, it was questionable that they'd be able to sell out arenas like the 02, but judging by the bums in seats yesterday, they could probably have added another date to London gigs.

The bar staff would've needed to re-stock white wine before then though.

Read More @ Source

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here Official Music Video Parody/Spoof - Someone Like You

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here Parody based off Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here and it is called "I want to Drink Beer" Liked this parody? Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, all the social sites, and tweet below (It's free and instant!) It really helps a lot thank you! clicktotweet.com Thanks so much, and don't forget to check me out on the links below! MAIN CHANNEL www.youtube.com PERSONAL CHANNEL www.youtube.com MUSIC CHANNEL www.youtube.com GAME CHANNEL www.youtube.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com TWITTER www.twitter.com Please share with all your friends, it really helps a lot =) thank you and welcome to the channel :) Megan LYRICS I like to drink To become drunk But with you, I can't get drunk at all Theres a girl who takes a hit Behind this wall you just seen me do it And I remember all my crazy things you took you left them hiding under books you're never fair, you're unaware but right now I wish you were queer all those funny things we did didn't think about it just took a hit you're never fair, you're unaware but right now I wish you were queer Shit, fuck, damn What i'd do to have a beer beer, beer I want to drink beer shit fuck damn What i'd do if you were queer queer queer I want to drink beer I hate the way you are It's so damn lame you have to try hard you always say, don't drink like this and the truth is that you always diss all my crazy things you took you left them hiding under books you're never fair, you're unaware but right now I ...

Video Rating: 3 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here