Ke$ha pees in the street in Twitter pic

The Tik Tok star blamed the traffic for her al fresco toilet break on the Californian roadside – which she then shared with her 3.1 million followers.

And she dared police to prosecute her for the offence, which could have landed her a £170 fine.

She wrote: "pee pee on the street. PoPo come n get me if u can find meeee. I blame traffic."

The 25-year-old singer seems to make a habit of urinating in inappropriate places.

She met British star Lily Allen two years ago when they were both weeing in sinks at the Brit Awards.

Ke$  ha

In a more elegant pose ... Ke$ ha

She said: "Lily Allen is a total sweetheart. We met when we were both peeing into a sink at the BRITs a few years ago."

Ke$ ha, who had a hit with We R What We R in 2010, admits she has a juvenile sense of humour and gets her assistant to dress up in a "penis outfit".

She said: "I'm just very amused by five-year-old humour.

"But who isn't amused by a giant, dancing penis? Sometimes when I'm sad, I make my assistant put on the penis outfit and bounce around my house."

Try putting that in a job description.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here