top 10 biggest cheats in pop

ONE Direction star Zayn Malik is in the doghouse this week for cheating on girlfriend Perrie Edwards.

We revealed how the singer had sex with Aussie beauty, Courtney Webb, telling her "not to worry" about the Little Mix beauty.

The pair romped beneath a picture of the 20-year-old's famous girlfriend - and CJ took photos of the cheating swine while he slept.

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards

Cheat ... Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards during happier times

WENN.com

This indiscretion will shock fans - but it puts Zayn at the back of a very long line of love rat popstars.

And he's got some way to go before matching the likes of MC Harvey or Mark Owen.

From "simple misunderstandings" to serial ratting, read about the top 10 stars who allegedly strayed in our guide.

Ronan Keating

Ronan and Yvonne Keating

Devastated ... Ronan split from wife Yvonne after 12 years of marriage in 2010

No Matter What you think of his music, Ronan Keating always came across as a devoted family man - utterly committed to wife, Yvonne, and their three kids.

But the Boyzone frontman stunned fans when it emerged he enjoyed a year-long affair with backing dancer Francine Cornell.

Ronan Keating and Francine Cornell

Tears ... Ronan is said to have wept over his affair with backing dancer, Francine Cornell

The pretty blonde told The Sun how Ronan wept as he repeatedly declared his love for her and agonised over whether to leave his wife of 12 years.

The pair met on the band's 2009 tour and he is said to have told Francine: "I need you. I can't not have you in my life."

He is also said to have promised her: "In 20 years, we will be married."

Francine Cornell

Beauty ... Francine turned Ronan Keating's head during his 2009 tour

Louis Wood / The Sun

But when the affair was made public in 2010, Ronan ended BOTH relationships - devastating Yvonne and Francine.

The Keatings' divorce was finalised last year and he is now happily dating Australian TV producer, Storm Uechtritz.

Love rat rating: 4 out of 5

rats

Max George

Max George and Michelle Keegan

Before the split ... Max George with Corrie babe Michelle Keegan

Eamonn and James Clarke

When he's not Chasing The Sun, The Wanted's Max George appears to be chasing skirt.

The hunky singer, 23, was dumped by Corrie babe Michelle Keegan last November after he was snapped smooching a sexy blonde in a club.

A reveller who photographed the clinch said: "It wasn't a quick peck on the cheek — they were going at it for a couple of minutes."

Max George

Busted ... Max was snapped puckering up with a pretty blonde in a nightclub

Max's spokesman claimed the singer had been the victim. He said: "Max was approached and got more than he bargained for."

Gorgeous Michelle even defended her man initially, saying: "Women just rush up and kiss him. I'm relaxed about it."

But just days later the pair - who met in 2010 and got engaged in June 2011 - parted ways.

Love rat rating: 2 out of 5

rats

Mark Owen

Mark Owen

Ordeal ... Mark Owen has begged forgiveness for his cheating from wife Emma

Fame Flynet

Take That's titchy knee-trembler always seemed like the safe one in the band.

So imagine our horror when Mark admitted to a five-year affair with accounts manager Neva Hanley and countless one-night stands while dating long-term love - and now-wife - Emma Ferguson.

He told The Sun in 2010: "I have been an idiot, a d***head, a k***head. All of the above and more."

Confessing he slept with fans while drunk on tour, Mark admitted: ""I don't know how many girls there were in all. Maybe ten.

Mark Owen and Neva Hanley

Affair ... Mark had a five-year on/off fling with Neva Hanley

Glenn Harvey

"It wasn't the girls' fault, it was mine. I would be up for it and looking for it.

"I wasn't thinking straight. The next day I would think, 'Oh f***.' It was regret — disappointment in myself."

The couple, who have two children, weathered the storm of Mark's infidelity and the star has vowed never to stray again.

Love rat rating: 5 out of 5

rats

Kayne West

Kanye West and Amber Rose

Gutted ... Amber Rose has accused Kanye West of being a serial cheat

The rapper's ex Amber Rose claims Kimye met for sex while they were both dating other people.

She told Star magazine last year: "Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together.

"She's a homewrecker. They were both cheating. They were both cheating on me and Reggie [Bush] with each other."

Amber said Kim initiated the affair with phone calls, texts and sexy photos.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian

Did they stray? ... Amber Rose claims Kim was having sex with Kanye before their split

She added: "She was sending pictures, and I was like, 'Kim, just stop. Don't be that person.'

Amber then emailed Kim asking for an explanation, noting: "I thought at least she'd be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded."

Amber has since claimed that her man was a serial cheat: "He can't be faithful, and it's not just with one person. He's just unfaithful with a lot of different women. I got to the point where I though, my heart can't take it anymore."

Love rat rating: 4 out of 5

rats

Dappy

Dappy

Bad boy ... Dappy admits he used to cheat on girlfriend Kaye regularly

NTI

Take a look at the photo above and ask yourself this question: how has this man found endless women to cheat on his missus with?

The former N-Dubz singer is a serial love rat by his own admission but boasted in February last year: "I haven't cheated for a whole year now."

He confessed to having affairs while with long-term girlfriend Kaye Vassell, confessing: "I've made mistakes. I've cheated".

But the rapper claims he stopped being unfaithful because he didn't like the "stress" of having to win back the mother of his children.

He revealed: "All it does is make you look like a weak person, like you're desperate to get more women because you need more attention.

"If I just gave myself to everyone, I'd lose my mystique – you can't be available to f*** every Tom, Dick and Harry.

"I knew if I kept on going with these one-night flings, Kaye would leave me. It's so much stress to get her back, all for a cheap thrill."

Love rat rating: 4 out of 5

rats

Simon Webbe

Simon Webbe

Accusations ... Simon Webbe's ex-partner Layla caught him in a 'compromising position' with Chloe Sims

Blue singer Simon was caught on a bed with TOWIE star Chloe Sims - by his girlfriend of six years.

X Factor wannabe Layla Manoochehri arrived home to find him in "a compromising position" in their bedroom with the former Playboy bunny.

She told The Mirror: "I got inside and he was in a compromising position with Chloe on the bed. They freaked out when they saw me. She had a little white dress and was on top of him. He had no top on but had his jeans on.

"The lights were on so I had a very good view and they looked like they were in the middle of something. I stood there and laughed, what else could I do? I just turned on my heels and left."

Chloe Sims

Just good friends ... TOWIE star Chloe Sims denies having cheated with Simon Webbe

Fame Flynet

The house (and bedroom, by Simon's account) was full of revellers for a party but Layla saw red all the same - dumping the boybander pronto.

His spokesman said of the 2010 incident: "He categorically denies having an affair with Chloe while he was with Layla.

"He is very sad that Layla feels this way and has explained to her on many occasions that nothing has ever gone on between himself and Chloe.

"Simon has been friends with Chloe for years."

Chloe said: "I have never had a relationship with Simon. It's only ever been friendship."

Love rat rating: 1 out of 5

rats

Usher

Usher and Tameka Raymond

Maid of dishonour ... Usher is said to have slept with two of ex-wife Tameka's bridesmaids

During a bitter child custody battle with ex-wife Tameka Foster, the Climax singer was accused of bedding Tameka's bridesmaid, Maya Fox Davis, when she was a nanny for the family.

Initially objecting to the accusation, Usher later confessed all to Oprah in September last year.

He said: "Towards the end of our marriage, I found myself lost and I just wanted out.

"I was faithful at heart, but not faithful all the way. Even having conversations with another woman about matters of your relationship is not being faithful."

Tameka has since accused her man of cheating with not just one but TWO of her bridesmaids - but says she does not blame one of her pals for the infidelity.

She said: "I hate to say it, but I somewhat empathise with her. I feel that she was vulnerable. She fell into somewhat of a trap... We all know how charming he can be."

The R&B hunk also cheated on ex-girlfriend Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas of TLC - when she turned down his marriage proposal.

The stunning singer said in early 2004: "Usher did the ultimate no-no to me... I will never be with him again, and that is that."

Love rat rating: 5 out of 5

rats

Brian McFadden

Brian McFadden and Kerry Katona

Lies ... Brian McFadden initially denied cheating on Kerry Katona

Brian - then Bryan - committed the ultimate sin of copping off with a lapdancer on his stag do in 2001.

Initially denying he had cheated on missus Kerry Katona during a booze-fuelled coach trip, Brian finally fessed in 2003 that Amy Barker had performed oral sex on him.

Speaking in 2007, he rubbed salt in the wound by claiming his wedding to Kerry was a sham.

He said: "The day my marriage ended was on the stag night. That was the time I felt 'this is not supposed to be'."

For her part, Amy Barker still insists the pair had full sex - and that she was a reluctant partner.

She said: "We started off having sex and after about a minute I pulled away and performed a sex act on him.

"I didn't enjoy it and it was over in three minutes. He was only concerned about his own needs.

"There was no feeling to it. When he finished he got up, didn't look at me, didn't say a word and walked out."

Nice.

Love rat rating: 4 out of 5

rats

Fazer

Fazer and Tulisa

Insecure ... Fazer refused to take a lie detector test over Tulisa's accusations

X Factor judge Tulisa admits turning into a "ghetto Miss Marple" to catch her ex Fazer cheating.

The Young singer told how she became paranoid about infidelity during the two-year relationship with her N-Dubz bandmate.

She said: "I temporarily moved in with my PA Gareth, telling Fazer I needed a bit of space.

"Maybe I wanted to give us one last chance. Then one of my friends called me after spotting Fazer and a girl coming out of a nightclub one night, and I asked my friend to follow them.

"Ghetto Miss Marple was on the case one final time! Sure enough, later that night, my friend sent me a picture of them going into the girl's apartment together, which I sent straight to Fazer.

"'Bingo!' I said. 'Got ya!' Fazer's comeback was something about having been at a party at the girl's place the night before and going back to pick up his phone charger."

Tulisa ended the relationship but offered her man one final lifeline - a lie detector test.

She added: "As I suspected, he wouldn't do the test. He made every excuse under the sun over the next week not to do it. 'Well then we're finished,' I told him."

Love rat rating: 3 out of 5

rats

MC Harvey

Alesha Dixon and MC Harvey

Dignified ... Alesha was said to be 'gracious' over her split from love cheat MC Harvey

REX

Together for five years before their white wedding in 2005, Alesha was said to be devastated when Harvey cheated on her with pal Javine Hylton.

Former Eurovision contestant Javine met the love rat while performing with him in musical Daddy Cool - and their fling was busted when Javine's boyfriend Karl 'KG' Gordon caught Harvey at their house.

Alesha instantly filed for divorce and within a year Javine gave birth to the couple's daughter, Angel.

But a leopard doesn't change his spots - and Javine split from her man in 2009 amid rumours he cheated on her.

MC Harvey and Javine Hylton

Double trouble ... Javine Hylton split from MC Harvey after rumours he had cheated on her

Ken Goff

Harvey expressed deep regret over his split from Alesha on Celebrity Big Brother last year.

He said on the show: ""Do I regret the pain that I caused? Of course I do."

"You're giving someone your bond and your trust and then you destroy it."

He added: "And what makes it worse, every time I go to get serious with a girl they go back to that moment."

Love rat rating: 5 out of 5

rats

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here