miley cyrus flashes bare breasts on cosmopolitan cover

MILEY Cyrus shows her bare breasts as she poses topless underneath a tuxedo jacket on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.

The actress is seen flaunting her assets for the March issue of the glossy publication as she opens up about her love for fiancé Liam Hemsworth.

And behind the scenes footage from the shoot shows Miley talking about her love of fashion as she is snapped in a variety of skimpy outfits including hotpants and a see-through shirt.

Miley confessed to Cosmo that she still can't quite believe her luck when she looks at Hunger Games star Liam and realises just how hot he is.

She said: "I'll literally look at him and be like, 'You are hot, dear God!' The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool.

"I was like, 'I'm gonna faint — the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.'

"So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, 'Who's that? He is so hot!' That's my hubby!"

To read Miley's exclusive interview visit the Cosmopolitan website.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here