celebrity big brother's paula hamilton strips naked

CELEBRITY Big Brother star Paula Hamilton has stripped off for a photoshoot and revealed she "loves being naked".

The ex-model, 55, said as she posed nude on a bed: "I love being naked and admiring my body.

"I grew up without any clothes on. It only gets annoying when you fall on to an ants' nest!"

And she puts her size zero figure down to doing yoga and freestyle rock climbing.

She said: "I discovered yoga six years ago and it's given me the body of a teenager.

"I practise yoga and meditation for 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes at night and it makes me feel so toned and energetic.

"I have amazing flexibility and use trees to perfect my acrobatic poses. I tell people that a baby monkey first taught me how to do it!"

Paula, who was the first housemate to be evicted from the CBB house earlier this month, also told how she adores her breasts after going under the knife for a boob job.

Celebrity Big Brother star Paula Hamilton

Celebrity Big Brother star ... Paula Hamilton

Rex

She told Closer magazine as she ripped open her dressing gown during their shoot: "Check out these puppies!

"I'll never regret having a boob job – I love them so much. When I go on a beach holiday, I make two holes in the sand for them to rest in!"

Paula, who shot to fame in the '80s, shocked viewers during her appearance on the Channel 5 show with her wacky behaviour, colourful stories, incessant name-dropping and fiery tantrums.

Closer magazine

Out now ... Closer magazine

But the former Volkswagen advert star says the show marked a "new chapter" in her rollercoaster life.

She said: "I was raised in South Africa by Zulu warriors so I'm a fighter.

"In 2010, people labelled me mad [when Paula initially failed psychological tests for CBB] but I'm determined to change those perceptions.

"I've turned my life around and nothing's going to stop me making my comeback."

But Paula admits she did struggle in the house and says she was so nervous in there she dropped a stone in just one week.

She said: "I shrank to 8st. I think being on live TV made me forget about eating a balanced diet and I burnt off a lot through nervous energy.

"Since leaving the house, I've put on half a stone by stuffing my face with cottage pie and lasagne, but I want to get back to my normal size.

"I hated seeing my ribs sticking out. I don't want to be super-skinny. I want a butt like J-Lo's."

The full interview appears in this week's Closer magazine, on sale now.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here