caroline flack sworn to secrecy over x factor contestants

TELLY host Caroline Flack has been sworn to secrecy over this year's X Factor.

The gorgeous 32-year-old presenter of ITV2 spin-off show the Xtra Factor avoided giving away any secrets about the show by remaining tight-lipped when she appeared at Guinness' Arthur's Day celebration in London last night.

Caroline - who introduced live acts VV Brown, Wretch 32, Razorlight and Tom Jones to the stage for the event - did however reveal her favourite X Factor contestant of all time.

It was of course none other than her Xtra Factor co-host and ladies favourite Olly murs.

Caroline Flack and Olly Murs

Good pals ... Caroline Flack and Xtra Factor co-host Olly Murs

She said: "Olly has to be my favourite X Factor contestant, if I didn't say that he would be angry. I really liked Cher Lloyd as well actually. I liked her first audition,it was one of those different, memorable first auditions."

When asked if she had any ambitions she still wants to fulfil Caroline hinted that she and Olly, 28, are keen to make this year's Xtra Factor their best yet.

She said: "Not yet, I think just lets fulfil the next series of Xtra Factor, just get through that, make it a really good one and make it better than last year, that's what me and Olly want to do.

"I'm just really excited, I've got that kind of nervous excitement, feeling going on.

Caroline Flack

Leggy lovely ... Caroline Flack flaunts her flawless pins in London last night

Splash News

"The anticipation of Olly coming back as well, it's like I haven't seen him for so long and he sends me these little count downs like '10 days to go', it's so sweet like this week he keeps changing his status to '10 days to go until we come back'."

And when asked about her plans for the year ahead the leggy blonde babe played it cool and admitted she takes each day as it comes.

She said: "I haven't thought about next year because I'm still thinking about this year, so I'm just thinking about what's going on here and now rather than too far into the future."

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here