imogen thomas meal london

PREGNANT Imogen Thomas shows a lot of love for her baby body - heading out in a dress covered in red hearts.

The glamour model wore the eye-catching outfit for a meal at Nobu to celebrate a pal's birthday and a successful five-month scan.

Last week the former Miss Wales, who is expecting her first child with City trader boyfriend Adam Horsley, 26, told a magazine she hates how big she is getting.

Imogen Thomas has a sizeable bump

Side view ... Imogen has a sizeable bump

FameFlynet.uk.com

But last night she looked at ease in sexy heels and the clingy black frock.

It hugged her trademark big boobs, which have now grown to an even larger F cup.

She had earlier tweeted: "Our little surprise was very active! Punching and kicking. So much love."

Imogen Thomas arrives at dinner date

Happy and relaxed ... Imogen arrives at dinner date

FameFlynet.uk.com

In an interview with Now magazine, Imogen, 29, had said she was upset by her weight gain.

The ex-Big Brother contestant said: "I know it's natural and it's just my body preparing for childbirth, but I hate how big I'm getting.

"I've lost control of my body... I just hate the weight I'm putting on."

Imogen Thomas looks well

Radiant ... Imogen Thomas looks well

FameFlynet.uk.com

Imogen has blamed crisps and cheese for piling on the pounds.

She moaned: "I'm eating crisps every single day and I've got a whole cupboard full of chocolate, biscuits and crisps. My boyfriend saw it and said he was disgusted.

"I love cheese, too. I wish I didn't because it's the most fattening thing you can eat, but I just tell myself: 'Baby wants them!'"

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here