David Haye wants to fight Batman star Tom Hardy

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: Today at 02:17

BOXER David Haye wants to take on Tom Hardy in the ring.

The heavyweight is impressed by how much Tom bulked up for The Dark Knight Rises, in which he plays big baddie Bane.

The Hayemaker said: "Tom has got in fantastic shape. He looks like an absolute tank. But I think I could take him on – I'll take him on for sure.

"Me and Tom Hardy, that would be a good fight for sure. He can be my next opponent."

David Haye and Dereck Chisora

Knockout ... Haye floors Chisora in the ring

Dave put his own Hollywood plans on hold to come out of retirement for his victorious clash with Dereck Chisora earlier this month.

But he still fancies getting into films. David said: "I was born to play the bad guy role. Maybe it's because there's a villain in me. I know I could look menacing on screen."

If David gets turned down for any movie roles, you can bet it will be done via email.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here