Colin Farrell: I’m surprised I still have a job in Hollywood

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: 46 minutes ago

COLIN FARRELL says he behaved so badly in Hollywood that he's surprised he's still got a job.

The Irish star, who got his break with sci-fi hit Minority Report in 2002, later spiralled out of control and ended up having to go into rehab for drug abuse in 2005.

Colin told Britain's Men's Health magazine: "I had burned so many bridges in the film industry that I couldn't get a f*****g meeting.

"But now I'm just enjoying life...

"One of the big things I was drawn to about drugs was the ritual.

"I don't put the same level of energy into healthy living as I did into unhealthy living but I eat really well, drink loads of green tea and take a load of vitamins.

"It's so boring... life has mutated to take on this sweet simplicity that I am really f*****g OK with."

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here