Charlize wants Kristen death scene

Charlize Theron is hoping to 'kill' Kristen Stewart in 'Snow White and the Huntsman'.

The Oscar-winning actress portrays the role of the evil queen in the forthcoming dark cinematic retelling of the classic fairytale, and as the end has yet to be filmed, she is looking forward to slaying the titular beauty - played by Kristen - should she get the opportunity.

She told MTV News: 'I'm still shooting 'Huntsman'. I haven't really worked with Kristen. I've done some small things with her, but we're about to shoot our big showdown, and fingers crossed for me. It's the big battle.

'I'm jut really, really, really hoping I get to kill her. That is how the story ends up, right?'

Kristen - who is best known for her part of Bella Swan in the 'Twilight Saga' - previously joked she feels silly while wearing the suit of armour because it made her feel small.

She said: 'It's not a little girl sitting by a well with little tweety birds telling her what to do and where to go.

'The costume makes you feel kind of strong occasionally, sometimes, but I feel kind of tiny, my pinhead sticks out of these enormous things!'

Charlize Theron Teases Kristen Stewart 'Showdown'

Ever since the trailer arrived for Kristen Stewart's next likely blockbuster, "Snow White and the Huntsman" -- a.k.a. her first big post-"Twilight" movie -- we've been chomping at the bit for more info about the film.

Luckily, MTV News had a fun-filled chat recently with Stewart's "Huntsman" co-star Charlize Theron, during which the South African-born beauty revealed that she and Stewart are about to shoot the film's climactic battle sequence.

"I'm still shooting ['Huntsman'], I'm going back in two days," Theron told us as she promoted the comedy "Young Adult." "I haven't really worked with [Kristen]. I've done some small things with her, but we're about to shoot our big showdown, and fingers crossed for me. It's the big battle. I'm just really, really, really hoping I get to kill her," she said with a smile. "That is how the story ends up, right?"

While the Rupert Sanders-directed flick is a new adaptation of the classic fairy tale, somehow we don't think Theron will get her wish. Maybe her Evil Queen will wound Stewart's Snow White in some way, but death doesn't seem too likely.

For her part, Stewart has had nothing but praise to heap on the film -- so much so that she's open to the idea of doing more than one movie as the fairest one of all.

"Oh, man, to be totally candid and honest with you, when I first signed on to this thing, the idea of doing another franchise was like, 'Wow, [we'll] cross that bridge when it comes.' It was something so far outside my realm of thinking," Stewart told us recently. "I was so focused on the first one, and I thought, 'Maybe, maybe,' but I've got stars in my eyes. I'm literally over the moon about what I'm doing right now," she said of her work on "Huntsman." "Yes, I would love to [do more 'Snow White' films]."

Charlize Theron Says She Was Bullied in High School

charlize theron jpg
Charlize Theron says she was bullied by her classmates in high school because of her appearance.

Charlize Theron has revealed she was bullied by her classmates in high school because of her appearance.

Theron, who plays a nasty schoolgirl in the new dark comedy "Young Adult," said she never fit in at school and was unpopular with boys, reports PEOPLE magazine.

"I wore really nerdy glasses because I was blind as could be and the boys didn't like [me], the 36-year-old told PEOPLE recently in New York.

"I didn't have any boyfriends, but lots of crushes,” she said, explaining that being ignored by a boy she liked caused her to do "crazy things."

"I wasn't in the popular crowd. There was a really popular girl at school and I was obsessed with her. I mean you would go to jail for that stuff today," Theron laughed. "I was in tears one day because I couldn't sit next to her."

Theron, who has modelled for Dolce&Gabbana, also said she was teased for wearing glasses and not having the perfect haircut and clothes, reports PEOPLE.

"I actually got a lot of the mean girl stuff from the ages of 7 to 12. I was pretty much a mess in primary school," admitted the South African.

"But I got that out of my system by the time I got to high school and was more immune to all of that stuff,” the Academy Award-winning star told PEOPLE.