Katie Price: Get me in jungle

The model said on Daybreak yesterday that she would jump at the chance to go back Down Under even though she's been in camp twice before.

She walked out during her last appearance in 2009.

Katie Price told the ITV1 show: "I'd do it again. I'd so go back in and I'd stay in this time. It's hard work but I love doing it."

On Sunday singer Peter revisited spots where his relationship with Jordan began in 2004.

Before he went in, the dad-of-two confided: "It's been emotional to return. This time I'm going to try to stay single."

Anne Hathaway gets engaged

Doris Day, America's pert, honey-voiced sweetheart of the 1950s and 1960s, beguiled audiences with her on-screen romances opposite top Hollywood leading men Cary Grant, Rock Hudson and Jack Lemmon.

Read More @ Source

More Celeb Stories Here