Demi Lovato: I come with baggage

Demi Lovato has warned any prospective boyfriends that she comes with “a little bit of baggage”.

The 19-year-old was admitted to a rehab facility last year for “emotional and physical issues” and has admitted she suffered from an eating disorder.

The singer told Glamour magazine that she is very careful and particular about who she dates as she really needs a great guy in her life.

“[I need] someone who’s not only supportive in my career, but also in my recovery,” she revealed. “It’s a big responsibility dating me because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know?

“I’m completely open. I’m honest about the journey I’ve been on, so I definitely don’t take dating lightly anymore.”

Demi has recently been linked to actor Wilmer Valderrama, who she had dated for a while before they broke up last June.

They were seen in a public embrace earlier this month and were pictured kissing and cuddling on the street, oblivious to who saw them.

They had also attended a wedding together two week prior where Demi caught the bride’s bouquet.

Demi appeared to imply in the interview that her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas may not have been supportive of her.

When she talked about writing her hit song Skyscraper, a tune about second chances, she mentioned an “ex-boyfriend who tried to bring [me] down”.

“Everyone has the bully or the mean girl or the ex-boyfriend who tried to bring them down. For me I think of the people who really weren’t there for me when I went into treatment,” she explained.

“It was a really dark time for me because I had only a few people – I had surrounded myself with so many artificial friendships. It’s about those people.”

Angelina Jolie "Can't Hide the Crazy," Friends Say

Angelina Jolie is freaking nuts. Or so says the obligatory celebrity gossip tabloid cover story that seems to surface like clockwork when it's a slow news week.

Hey, they can't all scoop the Kourtney Kardashian pregnant story.

According to so-called friends and assistants, she's a drunken, child-abusing gambling addict who eats a weird ass diet of cream-based soups. Nice.

Angelina Jolie is Crazy

With six kids, sometimes you gotta drink alone in the bedroom, right??!

If you believe In Touch, the talented actress, director and humanitarian portrayed in last weekend's 60 Minutes interview has a dark side. Or at least a really weird one.

Looking for proof? Look no further than this tell-all quote:

“She was an odd duck, even as a child,” shares the friend, who confides that back in high school, Angelina once wore the same shirt every day for nearly two months.

And, not surprisingly after all that, “she’s still strange.”

Do you like Angelina Jolie?