Miranda Kerr sizzles in kinky horse riding gear for Harper's Bazaar shoot

The Aussie model puts a kinky spin on equestrian attire, brandishing a whip and setting pulses racing in a semi-transparent bra.

She shoots seductive eyes at the camera as she bares her midriff in her jockey-cum-dominatrix clobber for Harper's Bazaar.

A close-up shot features the catwalk beauty wearing a bra, waistcoat and riding hat.

While the images will make many a male heart sing, Miranda has hinted a pop career could be on the horizon.

She told the mag: "I love to sing, and I've recorded a few covers and originals with friends, but I haven't written any songs."

Miranda also revealed she and hubby Orlando Bloom are keen to add to their brood, following the birth of son Flynn in February last year.

Miranda Kerr

Whipping up a frenzy ... Miranda Kerr

GIAMPAOLO SGURA/ Harpers Bazaar UK

Asked if she's up for having more children, she replied: "I think probably, yes. Having a child is the most incredible experience.

"What's surprised me most is just how incredible the bond is between you and your child. To watch him grow and evolve every day is really inspiring.

"My perfect day is to wake up to the sound of my son saying 'Mama, mama!' It's the best sound ever.

"Then I just love to get him out of bed and he can jump into bed with us, and we have cuddle time."

Despite her close relationship with actor Orlando, Miranda admits she hates it when he turns up to her fashion shows.

She said: "I never really want Orlando to be there because it makes me nervous.

"But last year, he was like, 'You have no choice, I'm coming'. And the one time he was attending the show, my shoe decided to fall off."

The full interview is in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, on sale Monday.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here