Jessica Biel flaunts toned figure as she takes to the sea in Puerto Rico

The actress killed time by toning up her stunning body with a daytime swim.

Jess covered up in a wetsuit top, but the garment got drenched and did little to conceal her bikini or flat tummy.

Her swimsuit bottoms and legs were on full display, showing off her admirable rear as she turned away from dry land.

The screen siren has jetted over to the island to spend time with Justin, who's shooting new flick Runner, Runner.

Shedding light on her fine figure, Jess claims a healthy lifestyle is all it takes to stay in shape.

She said: "For me, getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water, having a healthy diet, and staying away from alcohol are musts.

Jessica Biel

Bum-Biel-ievable ... Jessica's pert rear

Fame Flynet

"It's so boring, I know, but doing those things really helps.

"Yoga is a constant for me because it keeps my muscles long and flexible.

Jessica Biel

Drenched ... Jessica Biel

Fame Flynet

"But now that summer's coming around, I'm planning on spending more time outdoors playing volleyball and jogging with my dog, Tina."

Justin proposed to Jess on a mountainside in Wyoming in December, having rekindled their on-off five-year romance in October.

Jessica Biel

Cracking move ... Jessica Biel

Fame Flynet

And the actress is determined their upcoming nuptials won't alter their relationship.

She said: "I don't think marriage will change anything. I may be wrong, but I just think it will be a challenge to find balance between my private life, family, and work — and I'm ready.

"For me, getting married does not mean we should be limited to a predefined plan. Rather, it is an opening to explore new things in life."

Jessica Biel

Dip ... Jessica Biel

Fame Flynet
Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here