rihanna chris brown is not the monster everyone thinks

Rihanna has come to the defence of her under-fire boyfriend Chris Brown, insisting: "He's not the monster everyone thinks."

The songbird, who suffered a savage beating at his hands in 2009, stunned many by getting back together with him earlier this year.

And she stresses that Chris has changed dramatically in the intervening period.

She said: "It's different now. We don't have those types of arguments any more. We talk about [stuff]. We value each other."

"For a long time he was really angry... there's so many reasons why I ever reconsidered having him in my life.

"He's not the monster everyone thinks. He's a good person. He has a fantastic heart.

Chris Brown and Rihanna in Hawaii

Everything's just beachy ... Chris Brown and Rihanna in Hawaii

Splash

"He's giving and loving. And he's fun to be around. That's what I love about him — he always makes me laugh."

She added that she was keen to start having babies, saying: "Hell yeah, but I wish I could order them."

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Loved up and larking about ... Rihanna uploaded this picture to Instagram

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here