nicola mclean naked pic hates body

NICOLA McLean says she hates everything about her body — except for the fake bits.

The model mum has struggled with body dysmorphia, bulimia and anorexia in the past and was nearly sectioned two years ago when her weight plummeted to a worrying 6st 4lbs.

And now posing naked in unairbrushed snaps for Now magazine, Nicola admits that despite battling her way back to a healthy size 8 she still hates her body.

She revealed: "I don't love anything about myself. I hate my eyes – they're too small and I have a squint. I'm really ugly without make-up, so I always wear it.

"I have such bad body dysmorphia. I was bullied at school for being ugly and it stayed with me.

"I changed everything I hated about myself, like my teeth, boobs and hair, but I still don't love anything – only the fake bits."

Nicola McLean

Tiny ... in 2010 Nicola McLean's weight plummeted to 6st 4lbs

Big Pictures

Nicola has had two boob jobs, Botox, Lipoglaze on her stomach area, hair extensions and veneers on her teeth.

She said of her second breast enlargement: "I like the cartoon character look like Pamela Anderson, so I went from an E to a G.

"It helped take away my insecurity because people only commented on the size of my boobs."

The 31-year-old, who bravely showed off her stretchmarks in the pic, also spoke about her battle with anorexia.

She said: "Two years ago, I was really ill. I was 6st 4lb and a size 6. But I look at the photos and part of me thinks: 'You did look really good.'

"I looked old. And so sad. I can see I looked bad. But I was on the cover of magazines and thought: 'I must look good'.

Now magazine

Out now ... Now magazine

Now Magazine

"That didn't help because it gave me attention and that's what you want when you're anorexic."

Nicola, who is mum to sons Striker, two, and six-year-old Rocky, added: "I was wearing clothes for an eight-year-old and my GP told me: 'Get help or you'll be sectioned'.

"They said I'd have to gain weight in two weeks, so I ate protein shakes.

"I thought: 'There's no way I'm leaving my kids'. I put on a stone in a month."

And despite her continuing struggle with her body issues, Nicola is determined not to let her body issues beat her.

She said: "I still want to be small, but I don't want to die."

Read the full interview in Now magazine, out today.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here