Smiling Caroline Flack heads in another Direction ... to the pub

The telly presenter, who split from One Direction star Harry Styles last week, was seen laughing and smiling with three of her mates as they headed to a pub in North London yesterday.

The 32-year-old star kept her eyes covered with shades, but looked cute and casual in a pink shirt and pixie boots.

Inside the watering hole she sipped red wine as she gossiped with her friends.

Larking around while posing for photographs, there was little indication that the star was suffering any strain from the past week's events.

Harry, who at just 17 is 15 YEARS Caroline's junior, ditched the beauty after deciding their relationship was getting too serious.

He's since jetted to Los Angeles to start US promotional duties with his bandmates.

Across the pond, the mop-haired star has already caught the eye of Arnold Schwarzegger's 24-year-old daughter who labelled Harry a "cutie".

Pals say Harry and Caroline's split came as a surprise to the Xtra Factor host.

A source said: "It was never going to work and Harry knew that.

"The split happened very quickly after Harry made the decision to call it a day.

"He spoke to Caroline and explained that he thought it was best they break up. They've been spending a lot of time together so it's a blow to Caroline, who was serious about the relationship.

"After their romance became public it put a lot of pressure on young Harry.

"He'll be spending a lot of time in the US with the band this year so knows it will be hard to keep things on track."

The source added: "It's an amicable split and they've decided to stay friends.

"Even since Harry ended it they've been talking on the phone."

Sources also said band advisers believed the pair's age difference could damage One Direction's clean-cut image.

Harry first flirted with Caroline last August — telling the official X Factor website she was "gorgeous".

About two months later shocked pals saw them snogging at an X Factor party. The next month The Sun told how they left a restaurant together after a romantic meal in London's West End.

Since then they had regularly stayed at each other's houses and Caroline even drove Harry to gigs.

Read More @ Source

Rihanna - California King Bed NEW SONG 2010 (with lyrics)

Rihanna - California King Bed NEW SONG 2010 (with lyrics) LYRICS: Chest to chest Nose to nose Palm to palm We were always just that close Wrist to wrist Toe to toe Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose So how come when I reach out my finger It feels like more than distance between us In this california king bed Were 10000 miles apart I been california wishing on the stars For youre heart on me My californa king Eye to eye Cheek to cheek Side by side You were sleeping next to me Arm in arm Dusk to dawn With the curtains drawn And a little last night on these sheets So how come when I reach out my fingers It feels like more than distance between us In this california king bed We're 10000 miles apart I'll be california wishing on the stars For your heart on me My californa king Just when I felt like giving up on us You turned around and gave me one last touch That made everything feel better And even then my eyes got wetter So confused when I asked ask you if you love me But I don't wanna seem so weak Maybe I've been California dreaming In this california king bed Were 10000 miles apart California wishing on the stars For youre heart on me My californa king My California King In this california king bed Were 10000 miles apart I've been california wishing on the stars For your heart on me My California king

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here