Top 25 worldwide tours of 2011






Slim chance of Led Zeppelin playing at Olympic Games

The band peformed a one-off show at London's O2 in 2007 but shelved a full-scale reunion because singer Robert Plant refused to sign up.
Now Jason Bonham, who covered for his late father John on drums at the charity gig, has admitted a performance for the Games is unlikely.
He said: "I haven't spoken to Robert for about six months but he is really enjoying himself.
"For me you can never say never. If you ask me today is it gonna happen immediately, well no, there is no talk of it. But if you said to me in 2007 I would play with Led Zeppelin in December that year I would say you're nuts, so you never know."
Paul McCartney is nailed on to play either the opening or closing ceremonies. But organisers will need a few more British legends signed up before July.
Read More @ Source

Rihanna - Man Down Lyrics Video


By hme1011productions twitter.com twitter.com "Taylor Swift" Man Down Lyrics Video
Video Rating: 4 / 5


More Celeb Stories Here