Dingle ding dong in Emmerdale

Chastity (Lucy Pargeter) is furious Charity (Emma Atkins) left him for dead after an attack.
A source said: "Chastity knows Cain Dingle is a bad egg but he is her brother and he's Charity's cousin as well as her ex-fianc."
As they fight, a smug Cain (Jeff Hordley) looks on with his and Charity's daughter Debbie (Charley Webb) and nephew Aaron Livesy (Danny Miller).
Tonight's bust-up comes as fans of the ITV1 soap wonder who tried to murder Cain. Tune in at 7pm and 8pm.
Family confrontation ... the Dingle clan
Family confrontation ... the Dingle clan
Read More @ Source

Coldplay ft. Rihanna - Princess of China


I was so inspired by the song and I knew I had to make a video immediately! Had so many unattainable ideas - from the cheesiest ones to some "original"! But you know I can limit myself to official videos only - Man Down and I had to add Fly too, cause there wasn't enough from MD...and I couldn't find any footage for my own ideas...So that's what came out at the end. I tried to make some story, but I failed and the vid is not convincing at all for the epicness of the song and all the inspiration I got...I'm disappointed. But I hope you like it! :D October 24, 2011 08:40 AM | "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1... "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Video Rating: 4 / 5


More Celeb Stories Here