One Direction are bunk rockers

Harry Styles said: "The tour bus looking sick, I've got a picture of Liam in my bunk. I like it."

Louis Tomlinson said: "It's pretty weird, most people would have a girl, but at least Liam looks like a girl."

The boys do have something from The Sun pinned up � but it's nothing from Page 3. Harry said: "Louis has got his Bizarre Best Pop Act award at the end of his bunk."

Wonder where Harry put the Bizarre Shagger Of The Year gong.

Louis seems to have drawn the short straw and said: "I've got the bed beside the toilet. But we have decided there will be no poo poo on the bus.

Someone's sure to get drunk and end up hugging the toilet but that's it."

Read More @ Source

Rihanna Medley!! (ft. Matisse)

Did this fun video with Matisse!! Follow her here: twitter.com/Matissemusic Also my friend Cristian Carceller rules for doing the bulk of the editing on this. You're the man dude :] Share this on Facebook here! - on.fb.me ------------ Links KURT SCHNEIDER Facebook- www.facebook.com Twitter- www.twitter.com :1 -----------

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here