Zoe Kravitz and Penn Badgley in Florida



I’ve always been a big fan of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet. Now, all these years later, I’m finding that I’m also a fan of his daughter, Zoe Kravitz. I remember seeing her in her first film roles back in 2007 (“No Reservations”, “The Brave One”) but it wasn’t until her appearances on Showtime’s “Californication” that I really started recognizing what a talented young woman she is. She’s obviously incredibly beautiful but she has the real, natural talent to have a successful and long lasting career. Her role on “Californication” not only showed off her acting skills but also gave a boarder audience a glimpse of her skills as a musician. Here in South Beach with her boyfriend, “Gossip Girl” actor Penn Badgley, Zoe seems to be relaxed and at ease, enjoying her time with her boyfriend with little attention paid to the cameras snapping pictures. I love this girl. She is, without question, one of my favorite young celebrities working in the industry today.
tn zoe kravitz 2 Zoe Kravitz and Penn Badgley in Florida


Florence And The Machine pops to Harrods sale

The singer performed her song What The Water Gave Me after officially declaring that bargain-hunting could begin.
Florence Welch wore a stunning sheer back Chanel gown and wool cape from Karl Lagerfeld.
She said: "We are honoured to be the first band ever to perform at the opening of the world's most famous sale."
Florence arrived on a vintage double decker bus rather than the traditional horse-drawn carriage.
Hope she remembered to swipe her Oyster card.
Read More @ Source

Drake ft. RIhanna - Take care HQ (with lyrics)


New Single Drake ft. RIhanna - Take care ( november 2011) lyrics: [rihanna] know you've been hurt by someone else i can tell by the way you carry yourself if you let me, here's what i'll do i'll take care of you i've loved and i've lost [drake: verse 1] i've asked about you and they've told me things but my mind didn't change i still the feel the same a life with no fun, please don't be so ashamed i've had mine, you've had yours we both know we know, they don't get you like i will my only wish is i die real cause that truth hurts, and those lies heal and you can't sleep thinking that he lies still so you cry still, tears all in the pillow case big girls all get a little taste pushing me away so i give her space feeling with a heart that i didn't break i'll be there for you, i will care for you i keep thanking you, just don't know try to run from that, say you're done with that on your face girl, it just don't show when you're ready, just say you're ready when all the baggage just ain't as heavy and the parties over, just don't forget me we'll change the pace and just go slow won't ever have to worry, you won't ever have to hide if you seen all my mistakes so look me in my eyes [rihanna] cause if you let me, here's what i'll do i'll take care of you i've loved and i've lost [drake: verse 2] it's my birthday, i get high if i want to can't deny that i want to, but i lie if have to cause you don't say you love me to your friend when they ask you even though we both know that ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5


More Celeb Stories Here