Katherine Jenkins break-up news: 'Heartbroken' opera star splits from Gethin Jones

The Welsh singer, 31, said online: "Sorry for being quiet of late, its just that I have some very sad news. Geth & I have decided to go our separate ways.

"We are both beyond broken hearted. All your hugs & support will be much appreciated."

And former Blue Peter presenter Gethin, 33, confirmed the break-up, saying: "Hi everybody. I'm deeply sad to tell you that Kath and I have ended our relationship as a couple.

"We are both heart broken."

The pair were dating since 2007, when the mezzo-soprano performed on Strictly Come Dancing while Gethin was a contestant.

The showbiz couple became engaged in February this year when Gethin proposed with a �10,000 sparkler while on holiday in Mexico.

And Katherine recently told The Sun that the pair were in no hurry to get wed, saying: "We haven't set a date or anything.

"We're trying to get the two diaries together and find a suitable time. There's no rush. We're not feeling under pressure to do it."

Punishing work schedules were last night blamed for scuppering the four-year relationship by keeping them apart.

A friend of Katherine, whose latest hit song was ironically entitled Time To Say Goodbye, said: "I'm sure there's no-one else involved." Katherine's spokesman said the split was "amicable".

Read More @ Source

Rihanna - We Found Love - Live 2011 [HQ] (Lyrics)

Rihanna - We Found Love Live in London at The Grammy Nominations Concert 2011 High Quality Video and Sound Enjoy! Lyrics: Yellow diamonds in the light And we're standing side by side As your shadow crosses mine What it takes to come alive It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny But I've gotta let it go We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place Shine a light through an open door Love and life I will divide Turn away cause I need you more Feel the heartbeat in my mind It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny But I've gotta let it go We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here