Angela Simmons Strikes A Pose

Angela Simmons Takes New HIGH FASHION Pics . . . And She Looks GORGEOUS!!!

Read More @ Source

Safe And Sound, Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars - Official Hunger Games- Lyrics (Paulina Cover)

I really enjoyed playing this. Late at night... by the fireplace... it just felt right for this kind of song. Taylor Swift... Safe And Sound... The Hunger Games.. The Civil Wars... I mean, it just all fits so magically. I know my video schedule has been kind of spontaneous... but I really could not resist posting this. :) I love you guys. Hay guyz guess what?! It's Christmas Eve! I should probably head to bed as it is 3:00 am where I am... Night!!! Follow me on Twitter: (Please?) twitter.com And like me on FAYCEBUK: www.facebook.com OH ALSO. Let me know if you guy like the on screen lyrics! :D Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here