Lea Michele's attempts to cover up a blemish fall flat as she shows some major cleavage in low-cut dress

By Emily Sheridan

|

Since leaping to fame in Glee three years ago, Lea Michele has become a seasoned pro on the red carpet.

But even she can have an 'off day' after she suffered an unfortunate make-up faux pas at the The Hollywood Foreign Press Association And InStyle Miss Golden Globe 2013 Party on Thursday night.

Opting for a low-cut dress which showed off a lot of cleavage, unfortunately there was a blob of foundation on her chest which was several shades lighter than her tanned skin.

Make-up malfunction: Glee actress Lea Michele's low cut dress reveals a too light blob of foundation at the HFPA and InStyle Golden Globe party

Make-up malfunction: Glee actress Lea Michele's low cut dress reveals a too light blob of foundation at the HFPA and InStyle Golden Globe party

Showing some leg: The 26-year-old actress still manage to look sexy in her nude Valentino gown

Showing some leg: The 26-year-old actress still manage to look sexy in her nude Valentino gown

Showing some leg: The 26-year-old actress still manage to look sexy in her nude Valentino gown

Wrong colour: Lea had attempted to conceal a small spot with the foundation

Wrong colour: Lea had attempted to conceal a small spot with the foundation

The 26-year-old's nearly pristine make-up was unfortunately let down by attempt to conceal a spot on her chest.

Nevertheless, the actress still looking stunning in a nude Valentino gown, which included a cut-out back and thigh-high split.

Ahead of the party at Cecconi's in West Hollywood, Lea praised her stylist Esmee Stanley for finding the dress.

She tweeted: 'EsteeStanley and I found the most amazing Valentino dress for tonight! Will take pics ASAP for you guys to see.'

She had spent time getting ready for the bash with her glam squad of Estee, hairstylist Mark Townsend and her make-up artist.

Lea has recently heralded Estee for making such good red carpet decisions.

Glam duo: Lea poses alongside German actress Diane Kruger at the bash

Glam duo: Lea poses alongside German actress Diane Kruger at the bash

She told FLARE magazine: 'I'm very simple with clothes and I don't like to wear a lot of make-up. I really feel like I'm the only girl who will do a photo shoot and want to take all the hair and make-up off. 'Cause I like to let my skin breathe and you know, I'm pretty minimal in my wardrobe. I'll do a little shop, stock up on some things, and that's it. I mean, when I go to do events and stuff like that, I definitely feel I can bump it up.

'I have an amazing stylist, Estee Stanley, who is so wonderful. She always makes me feel so comfortable and beautiful in my own skin, and the dresses are just, like, extra points.'

In the interview, she also spoke about her Glee co-star-turned-boyfriend Cory Monteith.

She gushed: 'Canada makes some great dudes, and he's definitely one of them—just the nicest, sweetest guy in the world. And it's really great that I've gotten to go to Victoria and Vancouver a lot - it's so beautiful.'

Plunging: The daring dress showed off a lot of cleavage, leg and back

Plunging: The daring dress showed off a lot of cleavage, leg and back

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here