kate moss naomi campbell pose naked

KATE Moss and Naomi Campbell stripped off for a sexy photoshoot that saw them admit their love to each other.

The pair cuddled up in the striking black and white snap for Interview Magazine that saw Naomi, 42, expose her famous assets.

And in a teaser of the interview inside, it is titled: "I love you, Kate! Naomi Campbell talks to Kate Moss."

The supermodels, who reunited for a cover for the first time since their Vogue Paris shoot in 2008, chatted about their beginnings in the industry.

Kate, 38, asked Naomi: "I read that you made your first public appearance in a Bob Marley video."

And Naomi replied: "Yeah. I was seven, I think. He was such a handsome man. I remember I started crying when I saw his dreadlocks because I thought they were worms. But he was really, really gentle."

The pair also discussed ethnic prejudice in the modelling world, with Kate admitting: "When I first got to New York, I was like, 'What are they talking about?' I couldn't tell, you know.

"It was really weird and I also think growing up in South London, it's so mixed race."

And Naomi added: "Exactly, we just know our area and how we were raised, so it was a big eye opener to me."

Asked if she felt she was fighting for equality in fashion, Naomi said: "I can't say that the word battle is the right word but it definitely felt like it was an uphill struggle for something.

"I felt like I had to do what I had to do for my race and to keep awareness out there."

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here