helen flanagan corr-digan

HELEN Flanagan may not have been crowned Queen of the Jungle, but she's certainly a winner in our eyes.

The former Corrie actress, who became the fifth star to be voted out of I'm A Celebrity on Monday, looks sensational as she poses in a cute cardie and little else in the new FHM calendar.

Helen, 22, who played Rosie Webster in the soap, displays her ample cleavage in the sultry snap by wearing nothing underneath her tiny white cardigan.

Helen Flanagan

Bikini babe ... Helen Flanagan on I'm A Celeb

Rex

FHM calendar

Out now ... FHM calendar

And the blonde, who kept fans glued to their screens by continually stripping off to her bikini on I'm A Celeb, leaves little else to the imagination in the raunchy image.

She teams her top with just a pair of black undies and some sexy black suspenders.

Helen, who is seen hiding her trademark pout behind her hand in the pic, has admitted she sounded like a "spoilt brat" on I'm A Celebrity.

She said: "I don't have any regrets. I just tried to be myself.

"I sounded like a spoilt brat but I've been busy working and my mum has always done everything for me."

Helen poses as November in FHM Magazine's 2013 Calendar, free with this month's issue, on sale now.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here