kesha’s new album warrior listen here

KE$ HA is back with a brand new album - and she can't wait to share it with her fans.

You can hear Warrior here first for free ahead of it's release date next week.

The 25-year-old singer is best known for her hits We R Who We R and Tik Tok – which reached No4 in the UK Singles Chart and her debut LP Animal which peaked at No8 in the UK Albums Chart in 2010.

Warrior is the next step in the sultry star's career, seeing her collaborate with the likes of Will.I.Am and Iggy Pop.

Ke$  ha

Performer ... Ke$ ha on stage

Her first single from the album – Die Young – was written alongside Fun frontman Nate Ruess.

Talking about the release she said: "I am so excited to finally share Warrior with all of my amazing Animals. I've been working for a year on this new record and have collaborated with some of my idols.

"This process has been long and intense and I couldn't be more stoked to share this music. I hope with Warrior my fans get to know me in a much more raw and vulnerable way."

The album comes in three separate formats – a 12 track standard version, a 16 track deluxe edition and an exclusive version that will include a bonus five-track acoustic EP available only from Ke$ ha's website.

Warrior is officially released on Monday December 3.

Read More @ Source



More Celeb Stories Here