China Fashion Week enters 5th day

A model presents a fashion creation at the Pulaimu Collection Autumn/Winter 2012-2013 show during the ongoing China Fashion Week in Beijing, capital of China, March 28, 2012. [Photo/Xinhua]

Read More @ Source

Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry Lyrics Video (lyrics on screen and description too!)

398000 views! please dont put spam comments on here! thanks guys for all of your support! and i will surely get all your requests up and if u have any, feel free to contact me to do so! this is one of taylor's new song on the album fearless! i hope to put more of her new songs on here. please be patient. if there's anything wrong with the video please comment or message me. please rate subscribe and comment! i hope you like it more than i did. please feel free to ask for requests! here are the lyrics All this time I was wasting, Hoping you would come around Ive been giving out chances every time And all you do is let me down And its taking me this long Baby but I figured you out And youre thinking well be fine again, But not this time around You dont have to call anymore I wont pick up the phone This is the last straw Dont wanna hurt anymore And you can tell me that youre sorry But I dont believe you baby Like I did - before Youre not sorry, no no ohhh Looking so innocent, I might believe you if I didnt know Couldve loved you all my life If you hadnt left me waiting in the cold And you got your share of secrets And Im tired of being last to know And now youre asking me to listen Cause its worked each time before But you dont have to call anymore I wont pick up the phone This is the last straw Dont wanna hurt anymore And you can tell me that youre sorry But I dont believe you baby Like I did - before Youre not sorry, no no, ohhh Youre not sorry no no ohhh You had me ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here