Britain's Got Talent star Jack Bradshaw: I wish my late dad could see me

The street-smart teenager is part of Nu Sxool, the Welsh dance crew who blew the BGT judges away last night.

Jack lost his dad Roy in 2008 when he was just 13.

One of Roy's last wishes was to watch his son compete in a talent contest, but sadly, he died before that dream could be fulfilled.

Jack is sure his dad would have been proud of his telly bid.

He said: "He was the type of dad that would be happy with whatever I was doing. As long as I'm happy, he'd be happy."

Newport lad Jack, who started dancing aged ten, is no stranger to tragedy. His brave mum has beaten the Big C twice, his uncle has been diagnosed with a brain tumour and lung cancer, and a close family friend, who he treats as his grandma, has leukaemia.

BGT

Performing ... Jack Bradshaw on the show

On his mother's battle with breast cancer, Jack said: "My mum had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and lost her hair and then she recovered.

"A couple of months later, my dad got diagnosed. He only lasted a couple of months and passed away from it."

Mum Heather, who had to have her breast removed in January, was too unwell to see Jack perform at the auditions.

CHILD singer Malakai Paul has vowed his tearful stage fright on last night's BGT won't stop him becoming a megastar and working with Beyonce.

The nine-year-old hopeful said: "If I get through to the next round I won't get nervous – the judges' comments were good."

BGT

Vow ... Malakai Paul

Read More @ Source

Celebrities Are Stealing My Hair! (Ian is Bored 16)

MY CHATROULETTE VIDEO: bit.ly This is getting ridiculous! Celebrities keep stealing my hair! smoshpit.com http twitter.com twitter.com twitter.com facebook.com myspace.com Some tags you should ignore: celebrity hair stealers stole my hair cut rihanna fantasia american idol the beatles zac efron chat roulette sky mall magazine ian's bored ian hecox anthony padilla smosh pit smoshpit exercise work out fail freestyle improv amish american idol rihanna SmoshPit Parkour RayWilliamJohnson prank crank call

Video Rating: 4 / 5



More Celeb Stories Here